Career Diplomas and Certificates On Your Time
Looking for a new career? Thinking about starting your own business? Today’s students often don’t have time to attend regularly scheduled classes, but through online education, everyone can get the education they need for the life they want. Penn Foster Career School, one of the world’s largest regionally accredited online career schools, has educated millions through their study-at-home programs.
Penn Foster Career School offers career diplomas in the areas of business, technology, engineering, health services, education, and the trades.
Why Students Choose Penn Foster Career School for Their Training:
- Students have the flexibility to study online … anytime, anywhere.
- There are no classes to attend because students complete all of their studies from the comfort and convenience of their own homes.
- Expert instructors are just a phone call or an email away.
- Extensive online community where students can interact with fellow students, faculty, and alumni.
- Affordable tuition with customized payment plans.
- Students and graduates have immediate access to Career Services.
- Penn Foster Career School is accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC), which is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education (USDE) and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA). Penn Foster Career School is regionally accredited by the Commission on Secondary Schools of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.