Learn More, Do More, Be More with Online Training from Penn Foster Career School
Looking for a new career? Thinking about starting your own business? Today’s students often don’t have time to attend regularly scheduled classes, but through online education, everyone can get the education they need for the life they want. Penn Foster Career School, one of the world’s largest regionally accredited online career schools, has educated millions through their study-at-home programs.
Penn Foster Career School offers career diplomas in the areas of business, technology, engineering, health services, education, and the trades.
Why Students Choose Penn Foster Career School for Their Training:
- Learning materials are available online and textbooks are delivered directly to each student.
- Students have the flexibility to study online … anytime, anywhere.
- There are no classes to attend because students complete all of their studies from the comfort and convenience of their own homes.
- Expert instructors are just a phone call or an email away.
- Extensive online community where students can interact with fellow students, faculty, and alumni.
- Affordable tuition with customized payment plans.
- Students and graduates have immediate access to Career Services.
- Penn Foster Career School is nationally accredited by the Accrediting Commission of the Distance Education and Training Council (DETC) and regionally accredited by the Commission on Secondary Schools of the Middle States Association for Colleges and Schools.
All Penn Foster programs are affiliated with DANTES, which qualifies U.S. military personnel for tuition reimbursement.